Your customer side may relish the post-Thanksgiving specials, but the marketer in you could be missing out.
But extravagant! Here are some selected Black Friday plus Cyber Monday specials that can help lighten up the holiday for marketers:
- Adobe is providing a Black Fri 25 percent discount on monthly subscribers for its entire collection of 20+ innovative desktop and mobile applications. There’ s also a Black Friday exclusive where students and teachers conserve up to 70 percent on Innovative Cloud apps. Offer ends November. 23.
- MyFonts has a truckload associated with discounts on its many choices pertaining to digital fonts, with sales termination dates ranging from today through Internet Monday, plus some stretch into Dec.
- JustCloud’ h file backup program has a Cyber Monday 70 percent discount , with “ never before” free of charge inclusions.
- Also upward in the clouds, Alibaba’ s global cloud service is out with a variety of deals sporting Dark Friday pricing , including forty percent off yearly subscriptions from the Elastic Compute Service.
- If you’ ve been requiring some new business cards or imprinted marketing materials, Vistaprint’ s Black Friday sale gives 60 percent away “ everything. ” Ends November. 27.
- Microsoft’ s Store provides Black Fri deals beginning November. 22, with discounts on notebooks and up to 75 percent away from apps like Affinity Photo, Appreciation Designer or Drawboard PDF.
- And even a digital marketer occasionally need real-world office supplies, which explains why we’ re including Office Depot’ s Dark Friday sale upon computers, printing paper and more.
This tale first appeared on MarTech Today. To get more on marketing technology, click here.
If you liked Dark Friday/Cyber Monday deals for marketing experts: Software, supplies and more by Barry Levine Then you'll love Marketing Services Miami