Senior-level internet marketers at the intersection of marketing, technologies, and management are coming to MarTech® January 30-31, 2019 in San Jose for proven strategies through real-world experts. Here’ s the sneak peek:
Songs and topics that matter
The great vision of martech guides the creation of our plan, with speakers and sessions like…
- “ NextGen Marketing: How Artificial Intelligence Is usually Accelerating Marketing Performance” with John Kardon, Fuze
- “ Maximize Efficiency and Scalability with all the Right Team Structure, Data plus Stack” with Kelly Horton, John Donaldson, and Chris Borkenhagen just about all representing Docker
- “ When Stacks Collide: Rationalizing the particular Marketing Stack in a Merger & Acquisition Environment” with Sheryl Shultz, CabinetM, Justin Sharaf, LogMeIn, plus Zack Alves, Plantronics
Inspirational and entertaining keynotes
I’ ll talk about fresh content and insights within my keynote “ Martech 2020: Being successful in the Next Decade of Marketing. ” Tom Fishburne, the Marketoonist, brings his humorous and enlightening viewpoint on marketing, martech, and company transformation. Stay tuned for more keynote bulletins!
Access to leading martech vendors
The MarTech Expo Hall houses dozens of market-defining suppliers. Their time-saving solutions and equipment will make you a more efficient, effective, plus powerful marketer.
The 3rd Annual Stackies
The Stackies isn’ t the vanity award, but a powerful academic program. Everyone in the marketing local community benefits from the entries. Check out past Stackie those who win here . Entries will open up soon – stay tuned!
Ways to attend
Choose your ideal pass and register now ! (Pro-tip: Book before the New Yr to use up any leftover 2018 spending budget! )
- The particular All Access move delivers the complete MarTech experience: All keynotes, sessions, network, and amenities.
- The particular All Access + Workshop pass includes primary conference benefits plus your choice of the pre-conference martech workshop.
- The particular Expo+ pass is FREE and unlocks access to sponsored sessions, Discover MarTech, the Expo Hall, select social networking, and more. Learn more about the MarTech Expo+ pass !
See you within San Jose!
Opinions expressed in this article are of the guest author and not always Marketing Land. Staff authors are usually listed right here .
If you liked Make your sneak peek at the MarTech plan by Scott Brinker Then you'll love Marketing Services Miami