Here’ s our summarize of what happened in online marketing nowadays, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- SMB marketing survey discovers only 3% use outside company or vendor
Apr 6, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Messaging and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION seen as most effective digital tactics, Snapchat easiest to execute
- What’ s the future of consumer data since Facebook is pulling back?
Apr 6, 2018 by Ryan Phelan
With all the current furor over data lately, are usually marketers and advertisers doomed to accomplish without? Contributor Ryan Phelan tops the scale.
- Facebook Live contacts have doubled YoY since the livestreaming feature launched in 2016
Apr 6, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
These days marks two years since Facebook Live’ s launch.
- Adverty launches ‘ first programmatic platform’ for AR/VR in-app ads
Apr 6, 2018 by Craig Levine
The company is out using a SSP offering inventory for SECOND AR/VR ads mapped inside a THREE DIMENSIONAL environment.
- Get the MarTech Facts GDPR here
Apr 6, 2018 by Marketing and advertising Land
The team on MarTech Today has put together an extensive guide to help marketers understand not simply what GDPR is, but also just how it is being implemented and unplaned, whether or not their companies will be affected and how to prepare. Sound like your cup of tea?
- Fb & Instagram ads granted certification by the Media Rating Council
Apr 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Fb first opened itself up to audits by the Media Ratings Council within February 2017 after admitting to some series of ad measurement errors.
- 9 steps you can take now to obtain prepared for GDPR
Apr 5, 2018 simply by Robin Kurzer
There are still actions you can take before the May 25 deadline to become more prepared for the European laws.
Recent Head lines From MarTech Today , Our Sister Web site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
Online Marketing News From Around The Internet:
If you liked Marketing and advertising Day: SMB marketing survey, Fb Live & GDPR preparation by Amy Gesenhues Then you'll love Marketing Services Miami