Join us Apr 3-5 (next week! ) within San Jose for the chance to match like-minded marketers from brands including…
… with job titles like…
- Digital Functions Manager
- Director associated with Marketing Technology
- Movie director of Product Management Marketing Technologies
- Director of CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT Technology and Operations
- Principal Digital Strategist
- Senior Marketing Automation Manager
- Senior Manager of CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT Analytics
- Senior Advertising Operations Manager
… and many more!
You’ ll meet people who tackle exactly the same marketing challenges you face every single day: finding experienced talent, selecting the right advertising technology, delivering ROI, and almost everything in between.
The contacts you make at MarTech may help evolve your organization and shape your job.
Register NOW & enjoy up to $300 off on-site rates
Pick your own ideal pass…
- All Access: Unlock the full program: all meeting sessions and networking events, the particular Expo Hall, mobile app, incredibly hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates!
- Just about all Access + Workshop Combo (best value! ) : Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access complete for an immersive, intimate learning encounter. Workshop-only passes are also available! Book now and save $300 away on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in conference vendors and networking? Pick up a FREE Expo+ move and enjoy unlimited entry to our Expo Hall, full-length Alternative Track sessions, sponsor presentations within the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable loudspeaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and much more. Book at this point and it’ s i9000 free!
Help you in San Jose: -)
Psst… What are your biggest advertising challenges? Take our quick survey !
Opinions portrayed in this article are those of the guest writer and not necessarily Marketing Land. Personnel authors are listed here .
If you liked That will you meet at MarTech? by Scott Brinker Then you'll love Marketing Services Miami